Job Duties & Responsibilities: Business Development: (~60%) / Recruitment (~40%)
- Effectively build your network of key decision makers and hiring authorities in the industry at all levels of management.
- Prospect and identify new customers, successfully converting them through the sales pipeline via follow up calls, presentations and consultative selling techniques to win new business.
- Maintain and improve current client relationships with continuously marketing of our company and high potential candidates.
- Become an industry ‘knowledge thought leader’ differentiating yourself from the competition and consulting your clients on solutions and best hiring practices.
- Source and identify candidates continuously via job postings, networking, direct targeting, referrals and web sites such as LinkedIn, Indeed and Facebook.
- Conduct Candidate phone screens & interviews in a thorough, professional, confidential & efficient manner.
- Manage interview scheduling, discover and debrief on client needs, obtain detailed feedback on interviews from candidates and customers.
- Conduct reference checks and manage offer / negotiation stage.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
- Must have 3 to 5 yrs of sales experience in the technology industry. Consulting services is an asset.
- Any recruitment industry experience in an agency (3rd party) environment would also be an asset.
- Continuous track record of success in achieving quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Reputation of conducting business with a high level of integrity.
- High level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Persistent, self-motivated, and driven to succeed both financially and from a customer service /satisfaction standpoint.
To succeed in this role strong written and oral communication skills are required, as are strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be energetic, self-motivated, and service-oriented. You must possess the ability to interact effectively with management, candidates, clients and other team members. You are able to work without close supervision and handle multiple assignments concurrently. You are strong in character and confident. You are disciplined with strong leadership skills and potential.
This position is located in the greater Washington DC but is a remote work opportunity with the option of a professional office and comes with a base salary, and commission plan.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Interested candidates should email a resume, including salary requirements and current responsibilities, to firstname.lastname@example.org