Our client is a leading Canadian Recruitment agency that focuses on Information Technology recruitment. They are a true Canadian success story with over 40 years of successful business. Lead by a great management team, they have multiple offices across Canada and the US with over 300 staff.
Currently their down-town Toronto location is building its team to support strategic growth within its technical Recruitment Division. Reporting to the VP, the Technical Account Manager is responsible for building new client business while assisting the organization in reaching their business growth goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continuously build new client contacts, generate regular sales leads and turn leads into billing clients
- Maintain and improve selected current client relationships.
- Become an industry ‘knowledge thought leader’ differentiating yourself from the competition and consulting your clients on solutions and best hiring practices.
- Use the ATS system to become a highly efficient and organized recruiter leveraging social media, and online marketing tools.
- Conduct phone screens & interviews in a thorough, professional, confidential & efficient manner.
- Manage interview scheduling, discover and debrief on client needs, obtain detailed feedback on interviews from candidates and customers.
- Conduct reference checks and manage offer / negotiation stage.
- Conduct customer & candidate follow ups, reviews and customer satisfaction surveys.
Preferred skills & attributes:
- 2- 3 years experience of full-cycle recruitment experience in a recruitment agency environment is preferred.
- 1-2 years of Sales experience preferably in recruitment or technology sales.
- Recruitment of professionals at all levels for both contract and permanent opportunities.
- Strong Team player skills with a professional attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and business development skills.
- Strong computer skills –Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, Candidate Tracking Systems.
- Technical background or technical savvy is an asset.
- Able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Reputation of conducting business with a high level of integrity
- Strong work ethic and highly self motivated.
- Extremely well organized.
- Strong desire to take your recruiting career to the next level
To succeed in this role strong written and oral communication skills are required, as are strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be energetic, self-motivated, and service-oriented. You must possess the ability to interact effectively with management, candidates, clients and other team members. You are able to work without close supervision and handle multiple assignments concurrently. You are strong in character and confident. You are disciplined with strong leadership skills and potential.
This position is located in the down-town core of Toronto in a professional office setting and comes with a base salary, commission plan and benefits.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Interested candidates should email a confidential resume, including salary requirements and current responsibilities, to firstname.lastname@example.org