Our client is an executive search firm with a long history of success in representing top professionals for key positions within the Banking, Insurance, and investment industries. Their niche market clients include the who’s who in domestic and global banks, investment boutiques, pension funds, and non-banking financial institutions.
Based on increased client interest in their services our client has planned for several strategic hires for their down-town Toronto location. They are looking for the right individuals who will complement the existing team of experienced individuals. The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for candidate sourcing & screening, interviewing, negotiations, business development and relationship management.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current client needs.
- Identify future talent needs with current clients and proactively recruit and develop a talent pool.
- Continuously build new client contacts through “Bay Street” industry networking to generate regular leads and turn them into billing clients.
- Coordinate the full recruitment process, including assessments, interviews all the way to offers.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other means to source candidates.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Accurately document all activity and leads into the internal tracking system.
Skills to deliver success:
- A strong professional presence.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full service recruiting within the financial services sector.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously meet and exceed personal recruiting targets.
- Possess a strong sense of personal motivation, enjoy working in a competitive environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and experience using an ATS or CRM database
- Must have experience with LinkedIn and other networking and search tools in order to connect with the decision makers and candidates
To succeed in this role strong written and oral communication skills are required, as are strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be energetic, self-motivated, and service-oriented. You must possess the ability to interact effectively with management, candidates, clients and other team members. You are able to work without close supervision and handle multiple assignments concurrently. You are strong in character and confident. You are disciplined with strong leadership skills and potential.
This position is located in the down-town core of Toronto in a professional office setting and comes with a base salary, commission plan and benefits.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Interested candidates should email a confidential resume, including salary requirements and current responsibilities, to email@example.com